“Each psychology is a confession, and the worth of psychology for another person
lies not in the places where he can identify with it because it satisfies his psychic needs,
but where it provokes him to work out his own psychology in response” – James Hillman
I have trained and completed my Post-graduate Level 7 Diploma at Psychosynthesis Trust that is granted by Middlesex University.
My previous training includes:
- MSc in Counselling Studies from the University of Edinburgh and
- BSc in Psychology from the State University of New York and
As a registered member of BACP I adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework and confidential practice. I undertake regular professional development courses and have a professional indemnity insurance.
My clinical work is supervised by an experienced supervisor on a monthly basis. I also regularly engage in private therapy as I do believe in the use and value of therapy and my own need to experience being a client and understanding that personal development is eternal.
My previous and current experience as a therapist include:
- Clinical placement at Psychosynthesis Trust working in a long-term time framework
- Clinical placement at the NHS working in a short-term time framework
- Online counselling placement with Tasha Foundation providing time-limited counselling for people accessing therapy through internet
- I am also a part of an organised voluntary team of counsellors who offer pro-bono counselling sessions to volunteers that are helping in refugee camps across Europe